A Message from your Doctors at CV Dental Care about the Corona virus- We’re Here for our Patients and Communities
We understand & deeply respect that you may be concerned about Coronavirus infection in public places…even at our sterilized office.
At CV Dental Care, we want to assure you that our office has even further heightened our already extremely rigid sterilization safeguard standards in an effort to virtually eliminate the possibility of disease transmission to our outstanding team…or you, our valued patient
Enhanced safety measures include:
Proactively sanitizing all counters, door handles, pull bars, toys, prize boxes, etc throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office for your use
- Medical Grade air purifiers in all offices.
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitizing of all admin areas
- Ensuring our team has the information they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they are feeling unwell.
We advise the following precautionary measures to proactively protect you and your loved ones against illnesses
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue (or an elbow or shoulder if no tissue is available), then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
This is just one more way that we can show our care for you…& everyone in our community. We very much look forward to seeing you, your family & your friends very soon.
Sincerely, Dr. John Bigler, Dr. Jason Burns, Dr. Luvenia Sayegh and your CV Dental Care Team